Atari computer software and source code created by Mark Reid, posted with his permission. Mark graciously put all of this data in the public domain.
This collection includes .ATR format disk images which are compatible with your favorite Atari computer emulator.
These disk images include:
- Source code and object code for Mark's award-winning game Getaway!
- Mark's development tools for creating and printing Getaway maps
- Escape!, a Spanish version of Getaway. Includes source code. Unclear if this was ever released.
- Solitaire 3, an unreleased, assembly language version of the game ("I was working on a new version of Solitaire in assembly language with animated graphics of the cards, but I don't think it was ever finished.")
- BASIC programs created by Mark, including Solitaire (which was released by Atari Program Exchange), and some games and utilities that were never released.
Kevin Savetz digitized Mark Reid's disks on January 21 and 22, 2017. It took three disk drives (a Kyroflux connected to a Mac, and two 1050s connected to an Atari 800XL) to read it all but the vast majority of the data came through.